FREE HOME ATTENDANT?
HHA/ Home Health Aide positions now available
Jobs in in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx and Staten Island.
HHA Certification a must
No experience required, new graduating students are welcomed.
Home Health Aides are responsible for the care of their patient during their assigned shifts.
Shifts available: Weekday cases. Weekend cases. Live in cases (24 hour). Per hour cases.
Locations available: All zip codes and neighborhoods.
We provide a full range of superior home care services to culturally diverse clients - Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Yiddish and English speaking patients.
Great working environment, competitive pay rates and benefits.
- HHA certification
- Valid, unexpired ID
- Social security card
- Physical [within last year]
- Drug screening [within 6 months]
- 2 negative PPD or chest x-rays; QuantiFERON-TB Gold also acceptable
- Rubella and Rubeola vaccinations
- 2 personal letters of reference [typed]
- Utility bill or proof of address
DOH CHRC 102